News, links, analysis and comments on Melbourne's Underworld

Friday, October 01, 2004

Don't hang with Judy if you wanna live..


PUBLICATION of a book written by gangster widow Judy Moran has been delayed.

The book, which was expected to be released this year, will hit bookshop shelves early next year.

Mrs Moran has lost two sons and a husband to Melbourne's gangland wars of the past six years and those deaths are expected to be a major focus of the book, entitled Another World.


Ol' Judy reminds me of a funny Bill Hicks segement when Bill talks about an ad on TV where a guy tells his sob story about drugs:
Anti Drug guy: "I lost my job, then my car, then my house, then my kids. Don't do drugs."

Billy Hicks: Well, I'm definitely not doing them with you, fuck! Man, you're bumming me out, get him out of here! Who invited Mr. Doom over, get that guy out of here!


I'm not saying that you shouldn't hang out with Judy Moran, I'm just saying don't marry her. If you are related to her, like, mate, get the hell outta Dodge.

It wasn't just her ex husband Lewis Moran who got knocked, but also the Kane lads as well!

Mrs Moran's husband, Lewis, was murdered at Brunswick in March this year, Jason was gunned down at Essendon North in June last year and another son, Mark, was shot dead at Aberfeldie in June, 2000.

Having all yer family wiped out used to be Kath Pettingill's domain...

Book release delayed: Herald Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't screw this up.